VetkinTape® (6cm x 5m) - Blue
VetkinTape® veterinary kinesiology tape is an easy-to-use, latex-free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals.
VetkinTape® highlights key features, such as:
- Acrylic, latex-free adhesive layer which is heat-activated
- 100% hypoallergenic and thus animal friendly
- Wave-patterned to improve comfort for the animal
- The tape (if well applied and used in combination with Pre-Taping Spray) lasts up to five days
- The elasticity of the tape corresponds to the elasticity of animal furs
- Easy to apply and durable yet comfortable to wear due to its thickness and soft, breathable quality of elastic cotton
VetkinTape® is desinged for use on animals with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer (+30% more adhesive power). VetkinTape® is specially designed for use on animals and may only be used for veterinary purposes.
How does VetkinTape® work?
VetkinTape® works according to the principles of kinesiology tape for the human market. VetkinTape® is applied to the skin and has an elastic quality. This allows it to decompress the skin to help relieve pressure and pain. Healing is accelerated by increasing the availability of oxygen, lymph and blood flow. VetkinTape® can also ensure that toxins are drained away sooner. This is especially desirable in case of swelling and oedema. These days, there are thousands of VetkinTape® fans in the world who use it with great pleasure on their horses and/or dogs.
VetkinTape® kinesiology tape is applied for:
- Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation.
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treatment of scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- After-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function
- Filled legs